1. Maintain employee records files and ensure all necessary documents are filed
2. Communication with employees to ensure smooth functioning of the department
3. Gather information on employee morale and pass on the feedback to their superiors
4. Responsible for taking care of the following at HO and Sales:
a). Employee Absence
b). Disciplinary action
c). Employee Grievance and illness
5. Run payroll, attendance, etc. on a regular basis
6. Coordinate Investment declarations of Employees for Income Tax Purpose
7. File statutories like PT, PF & ESI
8. Take initiatives to promote employee engagement activities
9. Ensure timely delivery of MIS reports to the concerned departments/ person.
10. Carry out day to day activities of HR department within the defined budget.